Saketernal Skincare Trio Set
Set contains all 3 Saketernal products
Using simple yet profound methods handed down from the Edo period as inspiration, we have created a range of products using biotechnology - adding a unique twist to a targeted beauty regimen. The Saketernal Skincare Series is an anti-aging skincare line that embodies the concept of "BACK TO BASICS" that EDOBIO stands for.
The EDOBIO Saketernal Series lineup provides holistic care for the skin using minimal products. A combination of the refreshing moisturizing lotion, youth-boosting serum and clarifying mask treatment is all that is needed to promote brighter, clearer skin and overall skin health.
Sake Lees ( SAKEKASU ) is the main ingredient in this line. The sake lees come from Michisakari, a brewery in Gifu Prefecture and are made using methods passed down from the Edo period.
Sake lees are an ancient Japanese superfood. EDOBIO has focused on the nutrients in sake lees (peptides, amino acids, vitamins, yeast, etc.). We have developed our own ingredient “lactobacillus-fermented sake lees extract" by adding BiProGE lactobacillus.
This set contains
1 x Saketernal Radiance Booster Mask - 70g
1 x Saketernal Fresh Balancing Toner - 150ml
1 x Saketernal Intensive Hydration Serum - 30ml
Made in Japan
Water, Propanediol,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol , Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Caramel, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, LACTOBACILLUS/RICE FERMENT (SAKE) LEES FERMENT EXTRACT, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide ,Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin Alumina, Silica , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Sea Silt, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate,Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate , Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Inositol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/
- Make some soft soufflè foam with the net. When using less water, the bubbles will be more dense.
- Cleanse face with soft soufflè foam (or they can be left on face as a bubble mask for 30 seconds). Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cold water.
- Dry your face with soft pats of a towel or sponge or air dry skin. Try not to tug skin roughly.
- After cleansing, take two pearl size amounts of the face mask to your hand.
- Gently apply to the face, avoiding your eyes and areas around the mouth.
- Leave the mask on face for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently rinse your face with with lukewarm water until the mask has been completely removed.
- Apply a few drops of toner on your palms and then press them gently into your face.
- Please use toner after cleansing your face or whenever you feel your skin is particularly dry.
- The toner can be used before and after applying makeup (for setting makeup or just to moisturise).
- Shake the serum well before applying. Dispense one to two pumps onto your hand.
- Spread and massage the serum gently over your face using your fingers.
- Recommended to be used after the toner to achieve a deeper sense of hydration.