1) Place 1 tea bag in a heat-resistant cup and pour over 200~300 ml of hot water.
2) Brew for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the tea bag and enjoy your tea.
1) Place 2 tea bags in a heat-resistant cup and pour over 200 ml of hot water.
2) After brewing for 5 minutes, remove the tea bags and pour the hot tea over a heat-resistant cup filled with extra ice.
3) Let the tea cool and then enjoy your cup of tea.
“Green Tea and Sakura” - Use hot water just before boiling (90C) for a mild and gentle flavor.
“Roasted Green Tea and Ginger” - Brew with hot water as much as possible draws out the aroma of the ingredients.