- Make some soft soufflè foam with the net. When using less water, the bubbles will be more dense.
- Cleanse face with soft soufflè foam (or they can be left on face as a bubble mask for 30 seconds). Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cold water.
- Dry your face with soft pats of a towel or sponge or air dry skin. Try not to tug skin roughly.
- After cleansing, take two pearl size amounts of the face mask to your hand.
- Gently apply to the face, avoiding your eyes and areas around the mouth.
- Leave the mask on face for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently rinse your face with with lukewarm water until the mask has been completely removed.
- Apply a few drops of toner on your palms and then press them gently into your face.
- Please use toner after cleansing your face or whenever you feel your skin is particularly dry.
- The toner can be used before and after applying makeup (for setting makeup or just to moisturise).
- Shake the serum well before applying. Dispense one to two pumps onto your hand.
- Spread and massage the serum gently over your face using your fingers.
- Recommended to be used after the toner to achieve a deeper sense of hydration.